Integration With i-BOX
By simply integrating i-PAL with i-BOX the i-PAL becomes a fully scaleable local
and remote access control system with full system administrator override
facility providing ultimate access control.
Additional enhanced functions include:
- Integrated centralised user card management database allowing individual users
cards to be added, deleted or modified in a matter of seconds. Any changes to
the database trigger automatic updates to all the associated access points
(handles) providing real time seamless security.
- An increased user capacity from 500 users per access points (stand alone i-PAL)
to 4,000 users per access point.
- Real time transaction logging including event date/time stamp for each access
point transaction or attempted transaction.
- The ability to generate detailed reports with the option to filter the data in a
wide variety of ways including by an individual access points, group of access
points, employee name, company/department, individual date or date range. The
system also allows this data to be exported should the information need to be
presented in an alternate format or need further analysis.
- The ability to define and associate up to 256 configurable user times zones.
These time zones can then be associated to individual cards providing authorised
access periods (i.e. 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday access is granted).
- IP camera integration allowing individual access points to be associated with
local cameras providing the opportunity to link video or photographic data to
all logged transaction events.
- The option to link unauthorised/exceptional access transactions to SMS or e-mail alerts providing real time security alarms.
Importantly the loss of the network does not mean loss of security as the handle
holds the card access data and simply uploads authorised transaction data to the
i-BOX database when the network and i-BOX come back on line. Each i-BOX is
configured to support the integration of up to two i-PAL handles.
i-PAL Enhanced Features
- Simple Key Replacement
- Support for 4,000 Users
- Transaction Logging
- Time Zone Configuration
- Plug and Play
- GUI Managment Interface
- IP Camera Link
- Online for:- Real Time Alarm Reporting; SMS; Email; SNMP Traps